Greg Dickerson - Be a Leader That People Want To WOrk For
Greg is a hyper talented guy with over 20 years in the business. He has bought, developed and sold over $250 million dollars in real estate, built and renovated hundreds of custom homes and commercial buildings and started 12 different companies from the ground up. Greg is an expert on the topics of entrepreneurship, real estate development and all aspects of real estate investing.
In this episode Dave brought Greg on to discuss how he leverages good leadership skills and intentional behavior to grow good business to where it is today.
In this episode we cover:
- Greg's first business; a handyman service which he slowly hired out work for until he put himself in a position to manage
- Why developing your self and other skills and education is critical to succeeding in any business
- How Greg is able to find motivated team members
- What he does to make them thrive in his environment
- Some hiccups with taking talent from the competition and why it's ok to do so
- Greg's book recommendations on Management
- How to identify and leverage team members strengths
- How he approaches feedback and why the approach matters